The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
What Vision do you have for our community, for this and future generations?
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
Find out how you can look after the members in the DLR Community. For details on the Vaccine Programme, EU Digital Certificate, Volunteering, Pandemic Unemployment Payment and the supports available to the Elderly & Vulnerable, also Mental Health supports. Information on recovering after Coronavirus
Please note: Once you have registered the Zoom course link will be sent by email 2 days in advance, if you do not receive the link please check your Spam folder. If you have any queries or questions email: email@example.com
Read news from our members and information on consultations,, funding and more.
- Public Consultation on Carbon Budgets 24th January 2022
- An Fóram Uisce – The Water Forum Webinar Public Participation in Catchment Management 24th January 2022
- “Media + Me: Representation of Disabled People in the Media” 24th January 2022
- Music and Entertainment Business Assistance Scheme 2022 (MEBAS 2022) 20th January 2022
- Dundrum 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Dashboard 20th January 2022
- Funding of €6.6 million in 2022 for Creative Ireland local authority projects announced 19th January 2022
- DLR PPN January 2022 Ezine is out 17th January 2022
- Living Well – A Programme for adults with a long-term health conditions 14th January 2022
- LEADER Funding for Dublin Rural Area 17th December 2021
Community Connection Podcast
December 2021 - The Community Time Machine project - Elleesa Rushby duscusses her recent talk - SS Isolda: Censorship, Secrecy and Grief in Emergency Ireland - which was featured as part of the National Maritime Museum’s lecture series. Simone Sav, Network Manager at DLR PPN joins us to reflect on a challenging year for the PPN, the highs and lows and her thoughts for 2022.