The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
Find out how you can look after the members in the DLR Community. For details on Volunteering, Pandemic Unemployment Payment and the supports available to the Elderly & Vulnerable, also Mental Health supports. Information on recovering after Coronavirus
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
- Updated Community Call Helpline Details 22nd October 2020
- DLR Community Call Helpline 21st October 2020
- ReStart Grant Plus– a Grant to Reconnect SMEs with their Employees and Customers 20th October 2020
- Active School Travel – New Safe Walking and Cycling Routes Consultation 19th October 2020
- €341 Million Allocation for Rural and Community Development in Budget 2021 14th October 2020
- Statement of Strategy 2021-2023 – Call for submissions 12th October 2020
- Operating safely during COVID-19 – Information for Community & Voluntary Sector 12th October 2020
- Fit for All – Activities for All 12th October 2020
- DLR Community Grants – Round 1 2021 12th October 2020
Community Connection Podcast
Community Connection Podcast September 2020 Featuring - Sustainable Energy Communities, and DLR County Council’s plans to support local neighbourhoods in establishing or strengthening Sustainable Energy Communities within the County. – Muslim Sisters of Eire, about their organisation and the launch of their new community helpline. – Cuala GAA, and their participation in the Musgrave/GAA Club Together Initiative, assisting vulnerable members of the community during the COVID 19 pandemic. – DLR Public Participation Network, and their plenary meeting for October 2020