The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
Find out how you can look after the members in the DLR Community. For details on Volunteering, Pandemic Unemployment Payment and the supports available to the Elderly & Vulnerable, also Mental Health supports. Information on recovering after Coronavirus
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
- Community Connection Radio – September 2020 17th September 2020
- Broadband Connection Points in DLR 17th September 2020
- Are you registered to vote? 17th September 2020
- Secretariat members for the DLR Public Participation Network 16th September 2020
- EU Commission Consultation – Roadmap for the Long Term Vision for Rural Areas 16th September 2020
- Resilience & Recovery 2020-2021: Plan for Living with COVID-19 15th September 2020
- National Grant Scheme for Sport and Physical Activity for Older People 2020 15th September 2020
- Public Consultation on EU Citizenship Rights 14th September 2020
- The DLR Community 5K is back – but this time its virtual! 14th September 2020
Community Connection Podcast
Community Connection Podcast August 2020 Featuring - Dr Ailbhe Murphy, Director for Create, about the Autumn 2020 School on Cultural Diversity and Collaborative Practice - Catherine Leonard, Co-ordinator for the Balally Family Resource Centre about how they have delivered their services during lockdown and their call for new volunteers. - Majella McCallister, Founding Director of the Museum of Childhood Ireland to talk about the museum and their 2020 Together, Le Cheile project, which has been shortlisted to reach the final 5 in the Digital Category for the Family Friendly Museum Award.