The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
Thank you to all our members for taking the time to participate in this survey. Reports and results generated from this survey will be published here.
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
Find out how you can look after the members in the DLR Community. For details on Volunteering, Pandemic Unemployment Payment and the supports available to the Elderly & Vulnerable, also Mental Health supports. Information on recovering after Coronavirus
For details of our 2021 Training Programme please click here. This schedule of free training for DLR PPN members is based on the feedback our members provided in the Community Wellbeing Survey.
Read news from our members and information on consultations,, funding and more.
- (no title) 21st January 2021
- Community Water Development Fund 2021 21st January 2021
- Spring Training Programme 2021 21st January 2021
- A Roadmap towards Climate Neutrality 20th January 2021
- Vacancy for DLR PPN Secretariat member from the Social Inclusion Pillar 19th January 2021
- 5 Million new free postcards from An Post to brighten up January 19th January 2021
- The National Remote Work Strategy 18th January 2021
- Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown Age Friendly Strategy 2021–2026 18th January 2021
- Free Online Training Courses with eCollege 18th January 2021
Community Connection Podcast
Community Connection Podcast December 2020 Featured in this month's episode: - Kim Tully from Engaging Dementia discusses the Sonas Programme. - David Gunning, DLR Libraries Archivist in Residence talks to us about What’s in a Name, a visual history celebrating the centenary of the Dun Laoghaire’s name change in 1920 and the exhibition marking the centenary. - Eimear McAleese from the Rotary Club of Dun Laoghaire will discuss their Christmas Appeal for 2020. - Anne Dempsey of Senior Line talks about 2020 and the services they provide over the Christmas period. - Simone Sav from Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Public Participation Network talks to us about the challenges that the PPN and its members have faced this year.