The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
Thank you to all our members for taking the time to participate in this survey. Reports and results generated from this survey will be published here.
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
Find out how you can look after the members in the DLR Community. For details on Volunteering, Pandemic Unemployment Payment and the supports available to the Elderly & Vulnerable, also Mental Health supports. Information on recovering after Coronavirus
For details of our 2021 Training Programme please click here. This schedule of free training for DLR PPN members is based on the feedback our members provided in the Community Wellbeing Survey.
Read news from our members and information on consultations,, funding and more.
- Draft Litter Management Plan 2018-2020 – Public consultation 14th April 2021
- Creative Climate Action 13th April 2021
- Proposed Development of Park and Recreational Facilities on lands adjacent to Glenamuck South 12th April 2021
- An additional €3.2m million extension to the Community Services Programme Support Fund, Announced. 12th April 2021
- dlr Housing for People with a Disability Survey 9th April 2021
- Report on the meeting – Housing for People Living with a Disability 9th April 2021
- Playspace Policy for Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown – Online Discussion 7th April 2021
- Climate Action Conversations – Registration now open! 31st March 2021
- Digital Skills for Beginners – New April Dates Announced 31st March 2021
Community Connection Podcast
Community Connection Podcast March 2021 Breffni McGuinness National Bereavement Development Specialist with the Irish Hospice Foundation Mairéad Shannon from the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown branch of Arthritis Ireland Stephanie Kearnes from Saint Joseph’s Shankill Community Centre Conor O’Leary Manager at Purple House Cancer Support Ian Smalley from the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council.