The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Please note: Once you have registered the Zoom course link will be sent by email 2 days in advance, if you do not receive the link please check your Spam folder. If you have any queries or questions email: email@example.com
Here you will find the Draft Vision statement which will be brought to the Plenary in June 2022.
Read news from our members and information on consultations,, funding and more.
This information may be useful to those providing assistance or working with Ukrainian refugees in Dun Laoghaire Rathdown.
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
- DLR PPN June 2022 ezine newsletter is out now 17th June 2022
- Ireland for Ukraine Fund Open for Grant Applications 15th June 2022
- COMMUNITIES IN DÚN LAOGHAIRE-RATHDOWN RECEIVE GRANTS FOR LOCAL WATERS AND BIODIVERSITY 14th June 2022
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme 2022 is now open 10th June 2022
- Final round of Consultation on Ireland’s Second SDG National Implementation Plan 9th June 2022
- Our Energy Future Workshop – 16th June, from 12pm to 5pm 9th June 2022
- European Year of Youth 9th June 2022
- DLR PPN Plenary meeting – June 22nd @7.00pm in the Kilternan Parish Centre 8th June 2022
- Minister Humphreys launches public consultation on new Library Strategy 8th June 2022
Community Connection Podcast
May 2022 Indian Dance and Dramatic Academy of Ireland - Siraj Zaidi, founder and director. Aphasia Ireland David Flynn, CEO joins us to tell more about Asphasia Awareness Month Dalkey Rowing Club - Cliona O’Reilly from the joins us to tell us more about this weekend’s Regatta in Scotman’s Bay, Sandycove Great Care Co Op - Aoife Smith, Danielle Neilson and Graziele Laurindo join us to tell us more