There are now just 5 days left to enter the 2020 Charity Impact Awards!
That’s 5 days for you to answer a few questions about your organisation and to upload your short video (2 minutes or less in length). Entries close at 5pm on Friday, 2 October 2020.
And why should you enter? Well, here’s 5 quick reasons why you should be preparing your entry now for the Charity Impact Awards:
1. Raise your profile: put your organisation’s name into the mix to let the public vote on your entry (public voting is open from 23 Oct – 24 Nov).
2. Win new supporters for your cause: use your entry to inspire and attract new supporters / donors directly to your cause.
3. Win one of six €1,000 prizes: this year, we’re awarding €1,000 to the winner of each category!
4. Choose the category that works for you: there are a number of Award categories for you to enter this year:
- Impact Awards – celebrating the work of charities, community and voluntary organisations, clubs or groups that have brought about positive change. Large, medium, or small sub-categories..
- Social Enterprise Award – championing the positive impact of social enterprises
- Trustee of the Year Award – shining a light on voluntary trustees/board members who have made an extraordinary contribution to an organisation.
5. Champion our sector: make sure that the people of Ireland (consider, we get tens of thousands of visitors to charityimpactawards.ie every year) know about the heroic work going on around Ireland — during times of crisis and times of stability, our sector is there to help those that need it.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 085 708 5278.