The Nurture Fund is a pilot scheme that will support youth-led cultural, artistic and creative engagement by young people aged between 6 and 24 years.
It is looking to support individuals and organisations that can reach specific groups of young people that are too often seldom heard, to nurture their creative passions and ignite their creative potential.
Grant funding between €50,000 – €90,000 per project with a duration of 18-24 months will be provided up to a total of €500,000.
Proposals are invited from organisations, individuals or partnerships with experience of working with the following groups of children and young people:
1. Living with physical or intellectual disabilities;
2. Refugees and asylum-seekers;
3. Living with mental health issues;
5. Traveller and Roma;
6. Those within, or transitioning from, the care system; or
7. Engaged with the youth justice system/ incarcerated persons and ex-offenders (up to age 24).
A full briefing document is available here.
Applications must be completed online and submitted via submit.com by Friday 9th June 2023 at 5pm. This is linked below.