Community Connection, in collaboration with DLR PPN!
Tune in to Dublin South FM today 93.9FM, 3pm Wednesday 6th May 2020
Community Connection, Dublin South FM’s monthly community show will be broadcast today at 3pm, with repeat on Saturday 9th May, 2020, at 3pm. You can tune in on 93.9 FM if you’re in our catchment area, or on digital through our website, the TuneIn app or on your Alexa/Echo device.
This month again, due to the effects of the Covid-19 outbreak, we talk to people around our community, to hear what is happening. Tune in!
The show will be broadcasting at 3pm on Wednesday 6th of May 2020.
The guests featured on this episode, presented by Simone Sav, Manager, DLR PPN are:
– Therese Langan about the In This Together campaign
– Collette Downing of DLR PPN talking about the results of the recent study with the Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown Residents Associations
– Alice Kelly of Clanwilliam Insitute about their family supports during the Covid 19 lockdown
– Aislinn Barrett of Airfield Estate and their new click and collect market box service
– Cormac Shaw and Lisa Sieger of Southside Partnership about the services they provide and “Social Prescribing”
The show was produced and edited by Peter Rice, Studio Manager, Dublin South FM, in collaboration with Simone Sav, Manager DLR PPN. The Show is twice monthly, with repeats. If you feel you have a story which can be told on air in our upcoming episodes, please contact Simone Sav – email@example.com www.dlrppn.ie
Dublin South FM 9.39 FM is DLR’s Community Radio Station, and has been in existence for 35 years – a big achievement – broadcasting live from its studio on the 5th floor of Dundrum Town Centre. Tune in!