Thank you to all our members for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your participation will help guide and shape local response and plans for the Dún Laoghaire Rathdown community support initiatives in the upcoming six to nine months. Reports and results generated by this survey will be published here in the near future.
Members, thank you for all you do to support our local community.
Summary of DLR PPN Community Wellbeing Survey
1. Scope for survey
- Survey sent to all our member groups’ primary and secondary contacts, who are in the structure of leadership (committee, Board, etc.)
- 139 responses from groups, with more than 10,530 members represented
2. Age profile of members represented
3. How often do you communicate with your members?
4. What methods of communication have worked best for you in the context of COVID-19
5. Do you have a WhatsApp group for your members?
6. Since March 2020 have your running costs increased, decreased or stayed the same?
7. Has your source of income been affected?
8. If your group is a membership organisation or has an annual subscription fee, has your membership fee reduced in 2020?
9. Have you applied for funding from the local council in DLR?
10. To date, have you held an Annual General Meeting in 2020?
11. Since March 2020, have you diversified/ redesigned your approach to your usual activities?