The DLR Connector aims to connect villages and neighbourhoods through a safe, accessible and attractive walking and cycling route with the public realm, and greening improvements that will enhance local livability and address sustainable mobility along with a strategic orbital connection across the County. Please see the proposed route below:
Community Engagement Goals
We hope to engage a diverse mix of stakeholders in the route area to hear their ideas and input, provide clear and transparent information, and incorporate feedback from community members into the design, wherever possible.
This community engagement programme includes; 1) community survey, 2) an informational webinar, and 3) a series of local feedback workshops for each neighbourhood along the route. Additionally, dedicated business district and youth engagement workshops will also be held in impacted areas along the route, as well a dedicated feedback meeting with disability advocates.
How to Have Your Say!
Share your thoughts and input through the community survey: Live from 19th of November to 2nd week of January. Click here to access the survey link
1. Attend the INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR on Wednesday 8th of December from 18:30 to 19:30. Click here to register for the webinar through the community survey
2. Attend an online or in-person neighbourhood workshop to be held in early January.
● West of N11 (Dundrum, Kilmacud, Stillorgan area): Wednesday January 5th @18:30
● East of N11 (St Augustine’s, Deansgrange, Monkstown, Dún Laoghaire area): Tuesday January 11th @ 18:30
● West of N11 Workshop on Thursday January 6th from 18:30 to 20:00 (Place to be announced soon)
● East of N11 Workshop on Wednesday January 12th from 18:30 to 20:00 (Place to be announced soon)
Register for the workshops through the Community Survey
We are also coordinating dedicated workshops for impacted business/shop owners and youth through business districts and schools/youth groups. If you are interested in attending a business or youth workshop or have a question about them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org