Who can join DLR PPN?
All Community and Voluntary, Environmental and Social Inclusion groups active within Dún Laoghaire Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
Membership is open to groups and organisations who:
- Are active and have a postal address in the county
- Are run on a not-for profit basis
- Are volunteer led. Organisations may have paid staff, but must be under voluntary control.
- Are independent i.e. not a sub-committee or subgroup of another organisation
- Have at least 5 members and are open to new members
- Have an appropriate governance structure e.g. a constitution / set of rules / financial procedures
- Meet regularly
- Are in existence for at least six months
- Are non-party political.
Why join DLR PPN?
DLR PPN brings together groups and organisations working on a community and voluntary basis in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown. Being part of DLR PPN gives your group the opportunity to participate in local authority decision making and policy development.
Membership is FREE and as member of DLR PPN your group or organisation can:
- Connect with and learn from other local community & voluntary, environmental and social inclusion groups
- Take part in free training that supports the work of your group or organisation
- Get regularly updated with relevant information including upcoming public consultations, grants and funding opportunities.
- Take an active role in the policy making and oversight activities of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
How to join DLR PPN
To join the PPN please download and complete the form below.
DLR PPN Membership Form (editable)
DLR PPN Membership Form (PDF)
Completed forms can be returned
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to the address below