Who can join DLR PPN?
All Community and Voluntary, Environmental and Social Inclusion groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
Membership is open to groups and organisations who:
- Operate on a not-for-profit basis.
- Are volunteer led. Organisations may have paid staff, but must be under voluntary control.
- Have at least 5 members and are open to new members.
- Are in existence for at least six months.
- Have a members meeting at least once a year.
- Have a postal address or a local branch network in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown.
- Are actively providing a service to Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown citizens or are advocating on behalf of DLR citizens.
- Are independently run, having their own constitution/ governing document/ set of rules for operation.
- Do not already have representational rights through other pillars of social partnership e.g. trade unions, business organisations.
- Are non party-political.
Groups or organisations who do not meet these criteria at the time of application can apply for associate membership. Associate members cannot nominate PPN representatives to sit on boards or committees or vote in PPN elections.
How to join DLR PPN
Please complete the online application to apply for DLR PPN membership. Alternatively you can download the application form and email it to email@example.com or post it to the address at the bottom of this page.
Before completing your application, you may want to confirm which Pillar group or electoral college your group or organisation belongs to, Social Inclusion, Environmental or Community & Voluntary.
Once your application has been processed and accepted, your DLR PPN registration number will be emailed to the contact email address supplied.