Plans and particulars of the proposals are available for inspection up to and including 3rd May 2022 at the:
- Housing and Planning Departments, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, between the hours of 10.00am to 4.00pm;
- Council Offices, Dundrum Office Park, Dundrum, between the hours of 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays; and on the
- Public consultation portal https://dlrcoco.citizenspace.com on the Council’s website.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development and dealing with the proper planning and development of the area may be made no later than Tuesday 3rd May 2022:
- By email to email@example.com or
- In writing addressed to Helen Griffin, Senior Executive Officer, Housing Department, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
Proposed housing development at Wood Park, Sallynoggin, Co Dublin.