Please complete the online form below to apply for DLR PPN membership. Alternatively you can download the application form as a PDF or Word Document and email it to email@example.com or post it to the address at the bottom of this page.
Who can join DLR PPN?
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
The national guidelines define the types of groups that can register for the PPN structure as follows:
- Environmental – Organisations whose primary activities are environmental protection and/or environmental sustainability.
- Social Inclusion – Organisations whose activities focus on social inclusion, social justice and/or equality. Examples include organisations which aim to support people with a disability, refugees and asylum seekers, older people, women, young people and those living in poverty.
- Community & Voluntary – Any organisation whose primary activities are other than those listed above belong in this category.
Membership is open to groups and organisations who:
- Operate on a not-for-profit basis.
- Are volunteer led. Organisations may have paid staff, but must be under voluntary control.
- Have at least 5 members and are open to new members.
- Are in existence for at least six months.
- Have a members meeting at least once a year.
- Have a postal address or a local branch network in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown.
- Are actively providing a service to Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown citizens or are advocating on behalf of DLR citizens.
- Are independently run, having their own constitution/ governing document/ set of rules for operation.
- Do not already have representational rights through other pillars of social partnership e.g. trade unions, business organisations.
- Are non party-political.
Groups or organisations who do not meet these criteria at the time of application can apply for associate membership. Associate members cannot nominate PPN representatives to sit on boards or committees or vote in PPN elections.
All groups registering with the PPN are asked to choose which sector or ‘Pillar group’ their group sits within, Community and Voluntary, Environmental or Social Inclusion.
Important note: After you hit ‘submit application’ at the end of the form you should receive an email confirming you have applied. If you do not get this email please contact DLR PPN Manager Simone Sav on 087 455 7945 or email her at the email address above.
[formassembly formid= 4719472]