Join the DLR PPN
Please complete the online form below to apply for DLR PPN membership. Alternatively you can download the application form as a PDF or Word Document and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to the address at the bottom of this page.
Who can join DLR PPN?
All Community and Voluntary, Environmental and Social Inclusion groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
Membership is open to groups and organisations who:
- Operate on a not-for-profit basis.
- Are volunteer led. Organisations may have paid staff, but must be under voluntary control.
- Have at least 5 members and are open to new members.
- Are in existence for at least six months.
- Have a members meeting at least once a year.
- Have a postal address or a local branch network in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown.
- Are actively providing a service to Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown citizens or are advocating on behalf of DLR citizens.
- Are independently run, having their own constitution/ governing document/ set of rules for operation.
- Do not already have representational rights through other pillars of social partnership e.g. trade unions, business organisations.
- Are non party-political.
Groups or organisations who do not meet these criteria at the time of application can apply for associate membership. Associate members cannot nominate PPN representatives to sit on boards or committees or vote in PPN elections.
Important note: After you hit ‘submit application’ at the end of the form you should receive an email confirming you have applied. If you do not get this email please contact DLR PPN Manager Laura Howe on 087 6394506 or email her at the email address above.