The Secretariat is is the administrative body of the PPN and is elected by the members of the PPN. Its role is to:
- Implement decisions made by PPN members at the Plenary.
- Ensure the the PPN functions in between Plenaries
- Coordinate the activities of the PPN
- Communicate regularly with all PPN members and share information concerning PPN activities as widely as possible.
- Maintain records of PPN business, for example meeting minutes, and share meeting agendas.
- Act as the point of contact for the PPN in relation to the Local Authority, the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government and other organisations.
- Deal with all correspondence on behalf of PPN, through distributing copies and drafting agreed responses.
- Manage the PPN network manager.
Secretariat members are selected from the Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental pillar groups of the PPN. There should be equal representation of all three pillar groups on the Secretariat.
How is the Secretariat elected?
Members of the Secretariat are elected by PPN members at the Plenary. Secretariat members serve a two year term.
Members of DLR PPN Secretariat
If you would like to make contact with the Secretariat please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Network Manager on 087 6394506
|Claire Carroll||Social Inclusion||DLR Volunteer Centre|
|David Girvan||Social Inclusion||Parents, Family & Friends Association of St. John Of God Carmona Services|
|John Nolan||Social Inclusion||DLR Disability Consultative Group|
|Ben Stafford||Social Inclusion||Balally Family Resource Centre|
|Aileen Eglington||Community and Voluntary||Kilternan Glenamuck Residents Association|
|Kay Gleeson||Community & Voluntary||Sandycove & Glasthule Residents Association|
|Sheila Moore||Community & Voluntary||Foxrock Area Community & Enterprise Ltd.|
|Tom Kivlehan||Environment||South Dublin Branch Of Birdwatch Ireland|