The Community Wellbeing Survey, circulated in November and December 2020 to the DLR Community revealed a need to provide training on how to use Zoom as a means of staying in touch. Another important finding of the survey is that more than 60% of the groups have not organised an AGM in 2020.
The DLR PPN responded to this needs by organising three training sessions on how to use Zoom, facilitated by the Network Manager:
- 17th December 2020 – Zoom for Beginners (48 participants)
- 21st January 2021 – Zoom for Beginners (30 participants)
- 28th January 2021 – Zoom for Intermediate level (56 participants)
You can find the slides for presentation below. Video tutorial will also be uploaded shortly.
- Zoom for Beginners – how to open an account, basic functions, creating meetings – slides available here
- Zoom for Intermediate level – how to create and manage large meetings, organising an AGM, creating a webinar – slides available here.