The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Please note: Once you have registered the Zoom course link will be sent by email 2 days in advance, if you do not receive the link please check your Spam folder. If you have any queries or questions email: email@example.com
Transparency, Inclusion and Protection of Natural Assets are Key Findings in DLR Public Participation Network’s Community Wellbeing Statement for Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown.
Read news from our members and information on consultations,, funding and more.
This information may be useful to those providing assistance or working with Ukrainian refugees in Dun Laoghaire Rathdown.
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
- HeadStart Fund 25th January 2023
- Consultation on the Liability of Clubs, Societies and other Unincorporated Associations 19th January 2023
- DLR PPN January 2023 Ezine 17th January 2023
- Living Streets Dún Laoghaire 12th January 2023
- Community Water Development Fund 2023 11th January 2023
- Community Support Fund 2022 – OPEN 11th January 2023
- Shanganagh Park & Cemetery Development – Information sessions 11th January 2023
- Sustainable Development Goals National Stakeholder Forum: Leaving No One Behind 11th January 2023
- Community and Voluntary Energy Support Scheme – closes Friday, 20 January 2023 at 3pm 11th January 2023
Community Connection Podcast
December 2022: In this episode, Community Connection talks to: The Dún Laoghaire Tidy Towns group was re-established in January 2020. They have a large and growing group of volunteers working endlessly for a cleaner and tidier town in which to live. Joining us to tell us more is Dun Laoghaire Tidy Towns Chairperson, Brian Flynn, Kilmacud Stillorgan Local History Society publishes the 17th edition of Obelisk which features a wide range of articles most of them with south Dublin connections. Donough O’Reilly joins us to tell us more about its history and this year’s edition In our final interview of 2022, Colette Downing, acting Network Manager at DLR PPN, joins us to reflect on another challenging year for the PPN, the highs and lows and her thoughts for 2023.