The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
Thank you to all our members for taking the time to participate in this survey. Reports and results generated from this survey will be published here.
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
Find out how you can look after the members in the DLR Community. For details on Volunteering, Pandemic Unemployment Payment and the supports available to the Elderly & Vulnerable, also Mental Health supports. Information on recovering after Coronavirus
For details of our 2021 Training Programme please click here. This schedule of free training for DLR PPN members is based on the feedback our members provided in the Community Wellbeing Survey.
Read news from our members and information on consultations,, funding and more.
- Got an idea? – go to dlrBETA! 5th May 2021
- Our Rural Future: Minister Humphreys announces €5 million Connected Hubs Fund 5th May 2021
- Be Summer Ready 4th May 2021
- Our Rural Future: Minister Humphreys announces €15 million fund to revitalise rural towns & villages 4th May 2021
- ESRI and DRCD publish a “Review of International Approaches to Evaluating Rural and Community Development Investment and Supports” 29th April 2021
- Our Rural Future: Minister Humphreys announces €5 million Connected Hubs Fund 29th April 2021
- €3 million Pilot Bike and E-Bike Upcycling Initiative announced. 29th April 2021
- REFOCHUS Project – One Health, Covid and Us. 27th April 2021
- Our Rural Future: Minister Humphreys announces €14 Million Fund to support outdoor adventure activities 26th April 2021
Community Connection Podcast
Community Connection Podcast April 2021 Tara Byrne, Arts Programme Manager and Bealtaine Festival Artistic Director will discuss the Bealtaine Festival, Ireland’s national festival which celebrates the arts and creativity as we age. Martyna Starzinskaite of ArtNetdlr, joins us to discuss the ArtNetdlr Artist Talks. Simone Sav, DLR PPN Network Manager joins us to discuss the Climate Action Plan 2021 and the outcome from the two workshops which formed the Climate Conversations. National Maritime Museum online series of talks, Dr Jeff Kildea, Honorary Professor in Irish Studies at the University of New South Wales, delivered a fascinating talk on the Royal Navy’s hijacking of Archbishop Daniel Mannix.