The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Please note: Once you have registered the Zoom course link will be sent by email 2 days in advance, if you do not receive the link please check your Spam folder. If you have any queries or questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you will find the Draft Vision statement which will be brought to the Plenary in June 2022.
Read news from our members and information on consultations,, funding and more.
This information may be useful to those providing assistance or working with Ukrainian refugees in Dun Laoghaire Rathdown.
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
- Income supports following a bereavement 26th September 2022
- Minister Foley launches inaugural Computer Science week 8-15 October 2022 26th September 2022
- Minister of State Smyth announces the publication of National Litter Pollution Monitoring System results 26th September 2022
- Minister Ryan Launches New Solar PV Grants for Businesses, Public Organisations and Community Groups 26th September 2022
- Consultation- Active Travel Improvements: Deansgrange Cycle Route Scheme 23rd September 2022
- DLR Grants 2023- List of Grants Now Open. 22nd September 2022
- DLR Grants 2023 now open for applications! 22nd September 2022
- Minister for Health announces abolition of public in-patient charges for children under 16 21st September 2022
- Celebrating UN International older persons day 2022 – FREE Movie and Lunch. 20th September 2022
Community Connection Podcast
August 2022: In this episode, Community Connection explores (1) Dalkey Active Retirement Association (DARA)– The active retirement association for people who are retired and/or over the age of 55 living in Dalkey, Co. Dublin and surrounding areas. (2) Blackrock Bridge Club- Eddie Mortimer joins us to talk bridge and tell us more about the Blackrock Bridge Club. (3) Kilmacud Stillorgan Local History Society – which will recommence its monthly talks at 8:00 pm on Thursday, 8 September in Glenalbyn Sports Club. (4) The Irish National Sailing Club –Jack Hughes joins us to discuss further.