The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
What Vision do you have for our community, for this and future generations?
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
Find out how you can look after the members in the DLR Community. For details on the Vaccine Programme, EU Digital Certificate, Volunteering, Pandemic Unemployment Payment and the supports available to the Elderly & Vulnerable, also Mental Health supports. Information on recovering after Coronavirus
For details of our 2021 Training Programme please click here. This schedule of free training for DLR PPN members is based on the feedback our members provided in the Community Wellbeing Survey.
Read news from our members and information on consultations,, funding and more.
- Vision for Community Wellbeing Statement – How to get involved 24th September 2021
- Proposed Construction of Killiney Hill Park Accessible Entrance 22nd September 2021
- 111 projects to be funded under the Communities Integration Fund 2021 announced 21st September 2021
- New National Pilot Community Volunteers Programme Launched 15th September 2021
- Public consultation on Disability Social Care Services to guide plan for the next 4 years (2022-2025) 14th September 2021
- The One Step Up Information and Referral Service 1st September 2021
- €4.2 million in funding for schools, sports clubs, playgrounds and community organisations 31st August 2021
- Dublin Climate Action Week 2021 26th August 2021
- Online Training for Stakeholders of the Public Participation Network 19th August 2021
Community Connection Podcast
August 2021 featuring: Saint Joseph’s Shankill - their vision is to lead the way in dementia care in Ireland through innovation, education and community engagement ensuring that people living with dementia enjoy the quality of life they deserve. Nutgrove & Loreto Men’s Shed - came about when a group of local retired men had visited the Shed in Sandyford and decided they could and would do the same in Loreto. Shankill Action for a Green Earth (SAGE) - formed in November 2015 as a climate change initiative which seeks to raise awareness of the threats posed by climate change to try to lower the carbon footprint within the area. We discuss the highs and lows of fighting climate change. Team Hope’s Christmas Shoebox Appeal - an annual campaign that delivers gifts straight into the hands of children affected by poverty. Often these shoebox gifts are the only gift that a child will receive at Christmas and the joy that they bring is incredible.