The network for Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental groups in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Thank you to all our member organisations who nominated representatives to participate and represent the DLR PPN on the many boards and committees involved in policy making in Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown.
What Vision do you have for our community, for this and future generations?
Become a DLR PPN member!
All volunteer led, not-for-profit community groups active within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are encouraged to become members of the PPN.
Find out how you can look after the members in the DLR Community. For details on the Vaccine Programme, EU Digital Certificate, Volunteering, Pandemic Unemployment Payment and the supports available to the Elderly & Vulnerable, also Mental Health supports. Information on recovering after Coronavirus
See our Autumn 2021 Training Programme please click here. This schedule of free training for DLR PPN members.
Read news from our members and information on consultations,, funding and more.
- Community Water Development Fund 2022 now open 2nd December 2021
- Heritage Capacity Fund for NGOs 2nd December 2021
- Public Consultation on the Conditions on the Offshore Renewable Electricity Support Scheme 2nd December 2021
- Draft River Basin Management Plan – Public Consultation Meeting 25th November 2021
- Requirement for 22 Family Unit Domestic Violence Refuges in dlr 25th November 2021
- DLR Connector: Pre-Design Consultation 25th November 2021
- Communities Caring for Waters Conference 2021 – Registration is now Open! 12th November 2021
- Notification of the Public Consultation on the Draft NTA Transport Strategy for the Greater Dublin Area 12th November 2021
- Glenageary Road Upper Public Consultation 12th November 2021
Community Connection Podcast
November 2021 - Rotary Club of Dun Laoghaire - Beckett in Foxrock 2021 - Dalkey Tidy Towns - Indian Film Festival 2021