We are excited to host our first in person Plenary meeting in two years for our members and friends.
- Date: Wednesday 22nd June 2022
- Venue: Kilternan Parish Centre, Enniskerry Road, Kilternan, D18 ET99 (meeting in person)
- 7.00pm – Networking and registration (refreshments provided)
- 7.30pm – Welcome and start of Plenary meeting
There will be ample opportunities for networking, as we wish to give interested member groups the opportunity to display and promote their activities starting with 7.00pm. Due to space constraints, the number of member organisations displaying will be limited, so please let us know if you are interested as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our guest speakers for the Plenary evening are:
- Anthony McNamara, dlr Climate Action Office – ‘DLR Taking Climate Action’
- Deirdre Black, dlr Heritage Officer – ‘We Have a Story to Tell’
Agenda topics will also include: member ratification of the DLR PPN 2021 Annual Report and of the 2022 Workplan and Budget, an update of PPN policies and Constitution as well as the final draft for the Vision for Community Wellbeing Statement. The event is open to members and non-members but please note that only full members will be allowed to vote. All relevant documents that require a vote were sent to our member groups via email.