Part 8 has commenced today, 7th August 2020 for a Proposed Housing Development at Moyola Court, Churchtown, Dublin 14.
Plans and particulars of the proposals are available for inspection from Friday, 7th August 2020 up to and including Friday, 4th September 2020, at the:
- Housing and Planning Departments, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, between the hours of 10.00am to 4.00pm;
- Council offices, Dundrum Office Park, Dundrum, between the hours of 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays; and on the
- Public consultation portalhttps://dlrcoco.citizenspace.comon the Council’s website.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, and dealing with the proper planning and development of the area, may be made, to arrive no later than 4.30pm on Friday, 18th September 2020:
- a) Online athttps://dlrcoco.citizenspace.com
- b) By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- c) In writing addressed to Helen Griffin, Senior Executive Officer, Housing Department, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
Submissions and Observations should be clearly marked “Proposed Housing Development at Moyola Court.”
Proposed Housing Development at Moyola Court, Churchtown, Dublin 14