Réalt na Mara is a proposed offshore wind development located in the Irish Sea, off the coast of counties Dublin and Wicklow.
Following on from their first Public Consultation events held in the Summer of 2022, Ocean Winds & Bord na Móna have announced that they are holding a second round of Public Consultation Events for the Réalt na Mara project. Please see below event locations and times which will be held over the coming weeks:
This phase of public consultation will commence on January 30th and run until March 13th, 2023.
Community Engagement Sessions on the following dates:
– Sutton, Marine Hotel February 7th 3-8pm
– Greystones Sailing Club February 8th 3-8pm
– Bray, Mermaid Theatre February 9th 5-8pm
– Irishtown, Clanna Gael GAA Club February 10th 3-8pm
– Dun Laoghaire, National Maritime Museum February 16th 3-8pm
Phase 2 Virtual Consultation Room is now live, to enter the room,
please click here