The Secretariat is is the administrative body of the PPN and is elected by the members of the PPN. Its role is to:
- Implement decisions made by PPN members at the Plenary.
- Ensure the the PPN functions in between Plenaries
- Coordinate the activities of the PPN
- Communicate regularly with all PPN members and share information concerning PPN activities as widely as possible.
- Maintain records of PPN business, for example meeting minutes, and share meeting agendas.
- Act as the point of contact for the PPN in relation to the Local Authority, the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government and other organisations.
- Deal with all correspondence on behalf of PPN, through distributing copies and drafting agreed responses.
- Manage the PPN network manager.
Secretariat members are selected from the Community and Voluntary, Social Inclusion and Environmental pillar groups of the PPN. There should be equal representation of all three pillar groups on the Secretariat. See DLR PPN Constitution for further details.
How is the Secretariat elected?
Members of the Secretariat are elected by PPN members at the Plenary. Secretariat members serve a three-year term.
No person may serve more than two consecutive terms on the Secretariat.
Members of DLR PPN Secretariat
If you would like to make contact with the Secretariat please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Network Manager on 087 455 7945
|Sharon Perry||Social Inclusion||Southside Women’s Action Network (SWAN)|
|Viola Di Bucchianico||Social Inclusion||DLR Integration Forum|
|Aileen Eglington||Community & Voluntary||Kilternan Glenamuck Residents Association|
|Kay Gleeson||Community & Voluntary||Sandycove & Glasthule Residents Association|
|Tony McCarthy||Community & Voluntary||Dun Laoghaire Active Retirement Association|
|Dara Carroll||Environment||Dublin Cycling Campaign|
|Bill O’Dea||Environment||People for Trees (Ireland) Ltd. Crann|
|Gavin Harte||Environment||Friends of the Earth|
Minutes of DLR PPN Secretariat meetings
|January 2022||February 2022||March 2022||April 2022||May 2022||June 2022|
|January 2021||February 2021||March 2021||April 2021||May 2021||June 2021|
|July 2021||September 2021||October 2021||November 2021||December 2021|
|January 2020||February 2020||March 2020||April 2020||May 2020||June 2020|
|July 2020||September 2020||October 2020||November 2020||December 2020|