This scheme provides funding to Local Community Groups, Voluntary Groups and Sporting Organisations to deliver actions which are in line with the Mental Health Theme of Healthy Ireland Round 3.
The following provides a non-exhaustive list of indicative actions that could receive funding under the programme
- Wellbeing activities
- Creative arts programmes / Play programmes
- Family Support projects
- Educational initiatives
- Actions supporting the implementation of ‘Connecting for Life’
- Infant and children’s mental health initiatives
- Mental Health training through partnerships/collaboration
- Initiatives to improve living well with a chronic condition
- Social Prescribing
The Scheme offers small grants for projects with a minimum spend of €2,000 and up to a maximum of €5,000
Applications can only be submitted through the dlr online grants system https://dlrcoco.submit.com/
Applications are to be received by 10pm on the 30th September 2020
Further information is available at https://www.dlrcoco.ie/en/community/healthy-ireland
The Healthy Ireland CMHF Small Grants Scheme is now open for applications.