What Vision do you have for our Community, for now,
and for Future Generations?
Consultation Period: 27th of September 2021 at 12.00pm to 8th of November 2021 at 12.00pm.
Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Public Participation Network has been asked to develop a Vision for Community Wellbeing. This Vision will act as a guiding vision for everything done by the network. It will be a benchmark for DLR PPN Representatives and the Secretariat – feeding into policy decisions and planning activities. It’s a shared vision for the wellbeing of our communities for this and future generations. The Vision for Community Wellbeing For This and Future Generations identifies the key issues that member groups in the DLR PPN area consider are important for their community to be “The best that it can be for this and future generations”.
Community Wellbeing is more than physical and mental health it also includes the conditions we need as individuals and communities to have a better quality of life, healthier environment & increased prosperity. We would like to hear your vision for your community for now and future generations. We wish to thank dlr County Council for their collaboration on this project.
How you can get involved
This survey is no longer accepting submissions.
Make a submission through our online survey. You will automatically be entered into a draw for a €100 voucher (3 available) when you answer at least one question in Section 1, 2 or 3 (depending on your interests and submit the survey.
The consultation will be run through a series of workshops with the local community, and local stakeholders. If you live, work or have activities in Dun Laoghaire Rathdown, you can register to participate in any of the workshops below.
Our aim is to go as local and specific as possible so the workshops have been divided into two main categories:
1. Electoral areas – with one workshop for each electoral area
- Blackrock – 7th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Registration Closed
- Dundrum – 12th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm –Registration Closed
- Dun Laoghaire – 13th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Registration Closed
- Glencullen – Sandyford – 19th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Registration Closed
- Killiney – 20th of October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Registeration Closed
- Stillorgan – 21st October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Registration Closed
2. Special interest – one workshop for each of the following interest areas:
- DLR New Irish Communities – 14th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Registration Closed
- Disability Interest Groups – 21st October – 3.00pm to 4.30pm – Registration Closed
- Open Workshop – 27th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm (open to anyone who would have liked to register for one of the dates above, but was not available) – Registration Closed
Participants can only attend one workshop, to allow for as many voices as possible to be heard.
If anyone would like to get in touch to request a printed form through the post, please drop us a line at email@example.com with your request, postal address and number of copies you would like to received, and we will make sure to post them to you asap.