What Vision do you have for our Community, for now, and for Future Generations?
Opening: 27th of September 2021 at 12.00pm
Closing: 8th of November 2021 at 12.00pm
DLR Public Participation Network is developing a Vision for Community Wellbeing in collaboration with the dlr County Council. This Vision will act as a guiding vision for everything done by the network. It will be a benchmark for DLR PPN Representatives and the Secretariat – feeding into policy decisions and planning activities.
It’s a shared vision for the wellbeing of our communities for this and future generations. A Vision for Community Wellbeing For This and Future Generations identifies the key issues that member groups in the DLR PPN area consider are important for their community to be “The best that it can be for this and future generations”
How you can get involved – Workshops
The consultation will be run through a series of workshops with the local community, and local stakeholders. If you live, work or have activities in Dun Laoghaire Rathdown, you can register to participate in any of the workshops below
Our aim is to go as local and specific as possible so the workshops have been divided into two main categories:
1. Electoral areas – with one workshop for each electoral area
- Blackrock – 7th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Register HERE
- Dundrum – 12th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Register HERE
- Dun Laoghaire – 13th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Register HERE
- Glencullen – Sandyford – 19th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Register HERE
- Killiney – 20th of October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Register HERE
- Stillorgan – 21st October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Register HERE
2. Special interest – one workshop for each of the following interest areas:
- DLR New Irish Communities – 14th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Register HERE
- Disability Interest Groups – 21st October – 3.00pm to 4.30pm – Register HERE
- Open Workshop – 27th October – 7.00pm to 8.30pm (open to anyone who would have liked to register for one of the dates above, but was not available) – Register HERE
Participants can only attend one workshop, to allow for as many voices as possible to be heard.
How you can get involved – Submissions
If the dates above do not suit you, or you are more comfortable with written submissions, you will be able to make a submission. We have put together a form that follows the structure of the workshops, which will be made available to be filled online on our website or downloaded. The form will go live on Monday, the 27th of September, from 12.00pm and the link will be widely promoted.
So, if you prefer to make a submission (either as an individual or on behalf of a group), starting the 27th of September, you will be able to
- Make a submission online via our website at www.dlrppn.ie
- Make a submission via email at email@example.com
- Make a submission by post at DLR Public Participation Network, Old Post Office, Mainstreet, Blackrock.
If anyone would like to get in touch to request a printed form through the post, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, postal address and number of copies you would like to received, and we will make sure to post them to you asap.