Proposed Housing Development at St. Michael’s Park, Monkstown Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin and Burton Car Park, Leopardstown Road, Dublin 18
In accordance with Part 8, Article 81 of the Planning and Development Regulations, 2001 (as amended), Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council hereby gives notice of a proposal as follows:
Convert existing accommodation, comprising 3 no. day houses and caravan bays, at St. Michael’s Park, Monkstown Avenue, Co. Dublin into 3 no. two-storey 3-bed houses with associated ancillary structures and services. In order to facilitate construction, it is necessary to temporarily re-house the tenants and it is proposed to create a temporary site at Burton Car Park, Leopardstown Road, Dublin 18 to allow for their temporary re-location.
In accordance with S.I. No.476/2011, Planning and Development (Amendment) (No.3) Regulations, 2011 and S.I. No. 296/2018 European Union (Planning and Development) (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2018, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council has carried out screenings and has determined the following:
- An Appropriate Assessment is not required.
- There is no real likelihood of significant effects on the environment so therefore the preliminary assessment has concluded that an Environmental Impact Assessment Report is not required.
Any person may, within 4 weeks from the date of this notice, apply to An Bord Pleanála for an EIA screening determination as to whether the development would be likely to have significant effects on the environment.
Plans and particulars of the proposal are available for inspection from 17th November 2022 up to and including 15th December 2022, at the:
- Housing and Planning Departments, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, between the hours of 10.00am to 4.00 pm.
- Council Offices, Dundrum Office Park, Dundrum, between the hours of 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays; and on the
- Public consultation portal https://dlrcoco.citizenspace.com on the Council’s website.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development and dealing with the proper planning and development of the area, may be made, to arrive no later than 4.30pm on Friday, 6th January 2023:
- Online at https://dlrcoco.citizenspace.com;
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- In writing addressed to Helen Griffin, Senior Executive Officer, Housing Department, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
Submissions and observations should be clearly marked “PC/H/04/2022 – Proposed Housing Development at St. Michael’s Park, Monkstown Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin and Burton Car Park, Leopardstown Road, Dublin 18”.