With many sporting clubs & groups now back to training and activity across the County, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Sports Partnership are delighted to announce details of the second round of its Covid-19 Club Small Grants Scheme for 2021.
Sports clubs and groups in Dun Laoghaire Rathdown can now apply for COVID-19 Club Small Grants of up to €1,500. Funding applications must be submitted prior to the 9th August via the application form that can be found on the DLR Sports Partnerships website www.dlrsportspartnership.ie.
The COVID-19 Club Small Grant Scheme is part of a series of COVID-19 related funding schemes from Sport Ireland and the Government to support the sports sector in response to the current crisis. The COVID-19 Club Small Grant Scheme will provide assistance to local clubs with covering costs associated with the reopening and delivery of their activities.
Clubs are advised to contact DLR Sports Partnership at email@example.com or 01-2719502 for further information on this scheme.
- Only one application can be submitted per sports club.
- Applications to this grants scheme are only applicable to clubs based within Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County.
- Funding applications must be submitted prior to 5pm on the 9th August 2021 via the application form on DLR Sports Partnerships website www.dlrsportspartnership.ie
- Clubs must ensure that, where available, they prioritise the application for funding support via their National Governing Body or relevant representative body. Funding support for the same purpose should not be sought under this scheme.
- Successful clubs will be allocated 75% of the grant amount on confirmation of funding with the final 25% paid on receipt of receipts and proof of spend.