The International Charity Bazaar (ICB) is the Diplomatic Corps in Ireland’s fundraising organisation, supporting a number of Irish registered charities each year. Over 50 Embassies in Dublin help raise money through a flagship event, an annual Charity Bazaar, and a Diplomatic Ball.
- Health & Human Services
- Animal Welfare & Environment
- Arts & Culture
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 31 August 2017.
- Only Irish registered charities may apply.
- Projects should be Ireland-based.
- Projects to start in 2018.
- Maximum funding of €8,000 per project.
- No funding for salaries or bursaries.
- Selected charities will be notified by 1 November 2017.
- Funds will be distributed in December 2017
The online application form is available here
More information: International Charity Bazaar – International Charity Bazaar